Wednesday, December 30, 2009

November 30, 2009

Hey everyone, This was a pretty good week. Of course it was my birthday; that was awesome. It was my companions birthday on Monday and we went to a buffet called boma. It was really good. Wednesday my birthday was really cool. Out of 7 appointments that we had none of them ditched. That is amazing. We have a little balcony at our flat so we decided to sleep outside it was really nice. At 1:45 in the morning Another elder that stayed close called us for a blessing, Elder Rako anointed and I blessed. He said that the pain in his ear immediately left. That was a really good feeling. That helped my faith i little bit more. I’m so grateful that i have the priesthood to bless others. There was nothing really interesting that happened on thanksgiving. We really didn’t do anything special. We did find out from a drunk lady that Jesus Christ was a criminal. HAHA Beer is the number one selling thing in this country. Every single weekend is bad. Friday was pretty interesting for companionship study we sang some songs in Zulu oh man your throat and mouth get really tired. But I love zulu. I’m going to learn as much of it as i can. Our ward had a Christmas party on Saturday and us 6 missionaries sang silent night in zulu, the people loved it. Especially when you get to click. Its the coolest language ever. Sunday we had baptism. It had been a long time since i have had one. Its about time. On January 10th we have like 10 people hopefully getting baptized. It has been a pretty good week. Oh and i asked for white cheddar cheeseitz. You know the little square crackers. they are also called cheese nips. Anyway the white cheddar ones are the best. Some movie soundtracks would be really awesome too. Like brave heart and gladiator. Any other ones that are cool. And a foot ball. Nice leather one. Well I love you all thanks for everything, se ya when I see ya.
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment