Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 20, 2009

Well my Christmas call is going to be a little different this year. I hope it is okay. I wont be calling on Christmas. It will be on Christmas Eve. I really hope that's okay. You will need to call in the morning about 10 am. I'm just really worried that something won't work like someone will have to work or something. I'll be praying. But other that that the week has been okay. On Thursday my comp Elder Rako crashed the car into one of the awnings ( i have no idea how to spell that.) Or the car port outside out flat. So we are without a car for a month. So now we have to get on bikes. We bike to the area at the beginning of the week and bike home at the end. Its about 15 miles away and its a heck of a ride. Our area is huge. So now on a bicycle it takes about 30 minutes to get to appointments instead of 5. Oh well maybe I'll lose some weight. Yesterday at after church we get fed lunch. And because we have no car we had to walk to our area. It took us an hour and a half and we even hitched a ride half the way so we are going to have a rough couple of weeks. On Christmas Eve and day as well as new years eve and day we aren't allowed to work past 6. We need to be in our flat. On Christmas day we are planning to go to a members house and watch all the church DVDs we have. That should be fun. Anyway that was my week glad that things are going so well. If i don't receive your call by 1015 your time i'll probably call from here if its okay. I sure hope everything works out. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment