Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 13, 2009

Hey everybody everything is going great. Sorry the emailing is a little bit late this week. We had our Christmas party Monday and half of today. It was pretty fun. We spent like 5 hours playing soccer and rugby. We also play soccer every morning. So I'm getting a lot of practice in, so I'll be able to beat anyone at home at soccer. haha. We just got out of a testimony meeting that was 4 hours long. Oh man it was good but too long. I have an update in my sotho name. I was telling people and I mentioned that i wish i had gotten a zulu name instead of a sotho name (I like zulu better) and they told me that the zulu version of Thabong is Jabulani. So that works even better I don't need to change my middle initial. lol Oh well it's still pretty cool. Last Saturday my bed broke because I'm too stuhla, fat, Oh well they say it happens all the time. Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon. Mom I was wondering if I could get your crepe recipe. sorry nothing that interesting going on this week. I love you all thanks for everything you do. I'll be sure to let you know when I get my package I'm pretty excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment