Monday, October 19, 2009

September 20, 2009

Well its great to hear from everyone. I'm glad that everything is going well back home. Everything is going great up here. I'm so stinky busy. I'm so bushed when we get back to the flat. Recently our numbers haven't been that great but that doesn't really matter right. We are working very hard. Elder Ehrenzeller and I are deciding to live the Law of Consecration with our food next transfer so we will see how that goes. The biggest problem we have been having is that our investigators don't come to church. A thing I've noticed about this country is every one is really good at promising, then just as good at breaking that promise. " Oh don't worry you will see me there please don't worry I'll be there". Then no one at church. " Oh sorry I was at a funeral". That is the biggest excuse for anything. People will drive like 3 hours to a funeral for a person they don't even know just because of the free food. It's so annoying. So people every weekend have little vacations from going to peoples funerals. Any way another thing is that it is so hot over here. I've never been this hot in my entire life. It's over 100 degrees and I'm wearing a white shirt and tie. Ive lost some weight i think in sweating all day. Mom can you send me your brownie recipe. The branch president had some American brownies once and absolutely loved them so maybe Ill make them for him or something they are freakin demonati, (delicious in sepedi). Any way I love you all. Thanks for all the prayers.
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment