Monday, October 19, 2009

October 11, 2009

Another week of emailing. I love hearing from everybody. Its good to hear that everyone is doing so good. Everthing id fine over here on my side. So I guess my b day is coming up. First of all I want to wish Pattie a happy birthday. Shes what 18. Oh man everyone is leaving me behind. lol. Anyway first of money would be nice. But Music is always nice. The one motab that i do have is reqium by mack wilberg. I would like consider the lillies. I think the other one is called showtime, or something like that. Some classical cds would be really cool. I want the at one of Bach where he pounds away on the organ. That one song that is on fantasia. That would be pretty cool. Music is always good to have. If it is possible some shoes would be nice. Like p day shoes. I have those ones i brought but they are almost done. And they dont make my size anywhere in Tzaneen. I have literally looked everywhere. I need size 13 wide or 15. But only if its possible if not its okay. I cant really think of anything else at the moment but i will tell you some more next week. Things are going good. We had 2 confirmations yesterday. We have just had a good time. There is a sangoma ( a sangoma is a traditional healer ) they belive in ancestors and where crazy stuff, Ill send a picture sometime. There is one named rainbow. He is a famous one around Tzaneen. Anyway elder couch wanted to go see him before he left. He is one interesting character. What he says makes absolutly no sense. But anyway he has some really weird stuff. He has a goat purse. A gout that he killed and took all the suff out but made him a purse. Head tail legs and stuff is still on there. He even sewed a zipper into it. He also has a monkey head on the end of one of his staves. He is weird. He has a gun that is made out of wood that will take peoples power. Anyway, we found this tailor whos makes really nice suits. He is like the best tailor is SA or something like that. But they are exspensive. Like 300 to 400 dollars for a nice 3 peice suit. I want one really bad. If i had the money I would get one. Elder Ehrenzeller wants to get a zebra print 3 peice suit. So he is going to see how much it will be. Other than that stuff everything is going good. Time is flying by. I love you all thanks for everything. Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment