Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June 22, 2009

This area is so hard. It's really tough on me sometimes. Its hard to explain. We have hardly any investigators, and we spend 80% of our day tr acting and finding. It's tough... But we never slack. We stay busy all day. In my last area I wondered what was so hard about a mission, but that was because our area was so good. But this area, man it's hard. The missionary I replaced was going home and he wasted a lot of time, so when I got here we had no real people to teach. Just what you call eternal investigators, people who don't progress at all. So enough complaining, but I still like the area. Its beautiful out here.
I figured something out about the atonement the other day. Man it blew my mind. Just as soon as i think that I'm starting to figure something out, I learn something else. That's the incredible thing. Anyway, I love you dad, Keep up the good work.
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment