Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7, 2009

We are starting to have a little success here in Tzaneen. We had to baptisms on Sunday. They were great. The best part is when they get up to bare their testimonies. One of them all she could say was how happy she was.
A couple of weeks ago we went to the great baubab tree. It's like the biggest tree in the world or something. I mean the trunk not the height. It was awesome but sad at the same time. It has apparently been there forever. But the owner decided to make a bar inside. He hollowed it out then sold beer from in there. The tree is barely alive. The spirit of the tree was so hurt. And it hurt Motembe as well, he was really sad. I did my best to bless it, But I didn't really know what to say. But I hope that it helped.
I think that I will come across a lot of things like that. Things that have been hurt by stupid humans. I took pictures and I'll be sure to send them home.

Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment