Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June 15, 2009

I took some pictures from the hike, don't worry i'll send them home pretty soon. But the area up here is awesome. The flat we are in is so much bigger. There are 4 of us that stay there. We don't teach that many more lessons. It is a lot harder area. because people are behind there huge gates. We probably teach 13 or 14 lessons a week. We also teach in a couple of the villages around the area. Now those places are beautiful. I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures for you guys.
Lasagna flavor hamburger helper is pretty good. I just would like something American. And some cookie or muffin mixes would be pretty good.
Anyway I love you mom keep up the good work.
Benjamin

The hike we went on was pretty cool, but as well very dangerous, we saw some monkeys and a couple cool waterfalls. Then we took another path (we were basically making our own trail). Well we got to the top of the mountain, but we were hiking on like a cliff edge. It was pretty scary. I was really worried, but I never really thought that I should turn around.
I love my new area. Its a really hard place to work but the scenery and the people are really cool. We teach in a couple of the villages around, and we go and are in charge of the sacrament meeting in one of them.
Anyway I love you Dad, keep up the good work.
Faith and Honor Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment