Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 30, 2009...Continued

Well here are some answers...

Me and elder Redd have a car in our area. I only drive sometimes, its a manual its hard to get used to. So i just let him drive most of the time.

I work in a township which is pretty poor. Its not as poor as the squatter camps but we have some in our area. Its a solid black area. Its just me and the other elders that are white at church.

We need to go to a internet cafe to o email, we can only do it on p day.

Everything is going great. I almost have my first baptisms and they are awesome people. It is so interesting teaching people the gospel. You meet some pretty weird people. The africaners (white africans if you didn't know) they are just like people from the deep deep south. Its very funny to talk to them.

Well thanks dad for everything, I love you my letter will come soon. It would be nice if you sent me some letters they really help. And tell mike to send some.
Love you Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment