Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24, 2009

Hey Mom, everything is good. My companions name is Elder Redd. Hes from Rexburg Idaho, he has been out for 20 months. The good thing is he is still working hard, he isnt trunky (thats what they call it here when your home sick). He is teaching me a lot. We drive in the area im in. Im in Kagiso, its a township in the city Soweto in the state Gauteng.
I get about 130 dollars a month for food. thats all the money we get though. We donr really have to pay for anything else. Thank you for the recipes anything else easy would be very appreciated. Im sure they have the same things here just called something different.
If you are going to send me anything like in a package make sure to label it no matter what it is, call it Missionary Supplies. It will save us money, and no one wil steal it. I would really like some candy, good american candy. The goog thing is there is Mountain Dew here so I will live.
Well we had a baptism yesterday. A mother and her son. It was eally great. I dont think i can count it though because i only helped teach one lesson, if that makes any sense.

Well I love you thanks for everything
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment