Tuesday, August 18, 2009

July 27th

Man there are some days I wish you guys could be here with me. It’s so interesting, some days. I will wonder what you would say to some people we talk to. Like people who say that "we don’t need a prophet, because Jesus left us the Holy Spirit who will teach us everything we need to know." Lol what would you say to that. I don’t know just curious. People are so confused. It’s hard sometimes when people don’t want to exercise any kind of faith, or are willing to search. Here is a good scripture. 2 Nephi 32:7. Perfect way to explain how I feel.
But we are having some success. We have a few people on date for baptisms. So this area isn’t completely helpless. But there are a few days that are hard. Like tomorrow we have one appointment. That’s it all day.
Stay true to the faith.
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment