Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13, 2009

Im okay everything is going great. I think that I'm getting used to everything here, the people the food the culture. I really like it here.
The other Elders in our flat had a baptism yesterday. First of all our font really sucks. Barely any water comes out of it. It would take like 5 hours to fill. So i spent an hour filing it with a bucket. It was still pretty low though. But in the end everything went okay. Its so weird to be in charge of something like that. Because their baptism is something that they are going to remember for the rest of their lives. I don't want to mess that up. A few weeks ago we spent a Saturday morning scrubbing the font. I don't know if it looks any better though.
We have to go to a cyber cafe to email. Thankfully we have a washer and we don't have to pay to clean our clothes. You still need to tell me how things are at home. How is dinner? do you save any money now that I'm gone? Is there a lot of food left over?
I could use some more recipes as well. Fried rice and spaghetti is getting old lol. Any way I'm going to attempt to send dome pictures, they will be from the MTC and the Lion and Rhino park. So we will see what happens. I love you all thanks for everything.
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment